1. The Registration Form should be filled and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration period.
2. An Incomplete or illegible Registration Form, without a photograph and other documents will not be accepted.
3. The acknowledgement slip will be issued to the parents only after the form is duly filled and submitted.
4. a) Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for Classes Nursery & K.G.
b) Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes - I & above.
c) Original Transfer Certificate shall be required at the time of admission for Classes I & above.
d) Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
e) Photo ID proof of the parents.
5. Mere registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Interaction / Entrance Test and also to the availability of seats.
6. Dates for Interaction / entrance test will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the Interaction / Entrance Test.
7. Age of admission to class Nursery is 3 yrs. in the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the form. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
8. Date of Birth once recorded will not be changed later.
9. In all matters related to admission, the management's decision is final.
1. Safe and secure transport is available for all the adjoining areas.
2. Students can avail school transport subject to the availability of seats in respective route.
Payment of Fee
1. Payment are to be made by e-Banking through NEFT / Cheque / D.D. in favour of "INDUS VALLEY PUBLIC SCHOOL".
2. Payment once deposited shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Indus Valley Public School (IVPS), a co-educational school affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, is located in Sector-62, Noida.
The school was ranked among the top schools in a survey conducted by the Hindustan Times and C-Fore, and adjudged the "School of the Future" by Education World in Indian School Rankings in 2012. IVPS has been awarded for being the best Public School in Primary and Secondary Education in Delhi, NCR region which was presented by the Royal Brands in association with “Delhi Aaj Tak” by the then honourable Union Minister, Govt. of India, Mr. Kapil Sibal. It has also been awarded for being among top 100 schools of U.P. and top 10 schools of the district in an online survey conducted by www.shikshaadvisor.com. The Award was presented by Mr. Ashutosh (National spokesperson-AAP and former Managing Editor, IBN7). Another feat was achieved by IVPS when the school was adjudged among the top ten schools in Noida on the basis of various parameters, in an educational survey conducted by The Times of India.
+ Read More
Indus Valley Public School
Plot No. 1, Institutional Area, Sector 62,
Noida U.P. 201301 (INDIA)
M: 8510048800, 9718642444